Tech Forums 2 Advanced

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeedAcpu

Daemon Poster
I've never heard anything about it, but I always just see it up there saying it will be coming soon (It's said that since I first came here). Anyone know what it is? Will we actually be getting it anytime soon or is it just gonna sit there forever?

Good question.

Right now, it is sorta on hold. DMo has had a lot going on in his life outside of TF, and Larry (the owner) hasn't got to get involved with TF for a while now (same problem, just different stuff).

It has been created, but it still needed to be set up properly according to the last update we received from them on this.

Basically, it's a step above the current TF.

Membership will come from the ranks of the current TF, but not everyone will get to join it. The rules of TF2 will be stricter, and strictly enforced.

will there be warns?

Dunno. That's still open for discussion among the mod team and the admins.

It gets stricter?!

TF has rules, and they are enforced, but there are still violations that are let slide as not every post can be monitored. TF2 will be different in that every post will be read and checked.

Sorry if less than total anarchy upsets you...

more strict? imho, tf needs to be stricter... O_O

god.. i spent too many days on d2jsp.com...strict as heck lol

Yea...........what exactly are the requirements?

Those haven't been set yet. Once it is set up and ready the mod team and admins will decide them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom