Tech Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
Well my Web Design teacher is the Technology Head and has the power to introduce new classes for the school's Technology Department. So, here in lies my question, I was hearing a bit about some classes that are more hardware-oriented (Tech-Support/Troubleshooting etc etc)

I need to hear about some of those...

Thanks in Advance

I don't really get what you're trying to ask vern. Do you want to know about what hardware courses cover?

So you're trying to get a new hardware course introduced? Just have a general hardware course or maybe PreA+ Prep course, pretty straight forward.

So you're trying to get a new hardware course introduced? Just have a general hardware course or maybe PreA+ Prep course, pretty straight forward.

That's exactly it...

Any other hardware classes that I'd probably do decently in?

I don't know what you'd be good in, as everything i've seen you do is top-notch :)

Since this is a high school I would definately suggest a prep A+, I bet you could also maybe create a web security course that a lot of people would be interested in. In that course you could not only focus on security measures, but also ethics involved in web security / hacking.

Can't go wrong with a basic networking course. Everyone uses them and it's good to know how they work. Learn what the OSI model is, how to make your own RJ45 cable etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom