Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OTHER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

easton14

Beta member
I thought it would be interesting to find out where everyone gets their most "up to date" information on new technology.

I personally make my rounds by looking at slashdot, wired, impactlab, newscientist, and scientific american...Just wondering if I am missing some great site that has all the most exciting, recent tech breakthroughs?

easton14 said:
I thought it would be interesting to find out where everyone gets their most "up to date" information on new technology.

I personally make my rounds by looking at slashdot, wired, impactlab, newscientist, and scientific american...Just wondering if I am missing some great site that has all the most exciting, recent tech breakthroughs?

I don't have a blog but my friends use blogspot.com and it seems pretty cool.

If you guys have hosting there also a ton of free and great Blog programs out there.

I don't see a problem with your list...you've got a lot covered...

Popular Science often has articles on tech breakthroughs, and a lot more then that. I'm not sure, however, if they offer online access...you may have to suscribe to their magazine.

On the other hand, I don't think these are really defined as "blogs", aren't they just news sites and online magazines?

Blogs are something different.

I use extreamtech,betanews.tomshardwareguide,pcworld,hardwarzone.
I have others but this is what I visited today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom