Tazed

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw it the other day, pretty **** ****ed up.

If I were him, I'd sue them all to ****, there is no reason why anyone deserves to be treated like that. Theres a bill of rights for a reason.

And just for the record, I very much dislike rent a cops. Bunch of idiots who get to carry a weapon and "enforce the law"

*rant off*

He ought to make out good in court with that video. What is wrong with people, Sheesh.

Am I the only one who sees that the dude was out of line?

Did he deserved to be tazed? I dunno, I wasn't there. But he screwed himself when he started acting like a phallus and wouldn't step away from the microphone. From there, it just went downhill.

Well technically, Kerry agreed to answer his question, and they never said he had a time limit or anything.

And I mean the constitution does guarantee the right to free speech be it stupid and pointless or not.

So, Im gonna have to say, having 5 cops drag a student away from a microphone and then taze him for resiting being man-handled, I think the cops went way out of line.

I'd like to see the grounds under which they tried to detain him to begin with.

Rent a cop: "He was smack talking the president"

yeah this video makes me sick.

Trotter, I can KIND OF see where you're going with that as far as refusing. But he was being told to get away from the mic for pretty much asking a simple question and making a few statements.

I hope they get sued to no end from him. He has every right to.

He said he wanted to ask a question. Instead, he starts with all this "conspiracy" crap and keeps on after he is asked to step down. He wasn't asking a question, and if he planned to he was going the long way around the mountain.

Free speech is entitled to all, but that was not a public forum. Kerry was there to speak and take questions. the dude was trying to take the floor and steer the discussion onto something else.

Yes, excessive force was used. But the dude resisted and kept up the BS.

Society is based on rules and laws. If these rules and laws are ignored, society ceases and anarchy begins. I've seen enough anarchy in my lifetime already. We don't need any more.

molsen said:
and the fact that NO ONE in the audience did anything about it is why this country is screwed.
No one jumped up to defend the guy for stepping outside the rules of the discussion, and then no one jumped up to defend him when he started fighting the cops. Just where should everyone rebelled and stormed the line?

No one jumped up to defend the guy for stepping outside the rules of the discussion, and then no one jumped up to defend him when he started fighting the cops. Just where should everyone rebelled and stormed the line?

When some guy @ Virginia tells you and your buddies to line up in a line so he can shoot you and them, one by one. Seriously, he was out of line. But this is the same for all of Americans. When someone is stealing a car, one doesn't go and stop that; but instead, he or she walks away like nothing happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom