Tasers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly i think cops are very taser happy nowadays. They can go ahead and tase people and it doesnt have the same repercussions as firing their weapons. I've actually overheard cops talking about the "joys" of tasering people. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me. I really think they should disallow them. I'll take a nightstick beating over a tasering any day. At least that way im mostly sure ill survive.

disturbing fetishes aside, Id beat the living **** out of em unless they chose to taser me untill my heart stopped. Bing tased sucks arabian rectum.

Go ahead and try that sometime then...enjoy all the other charges you'll get, like assualt on an officer. Hey, you might make the news though.

Back home in texas, one of the radio stations i listened to would have their weekly taser reports. It was pretty funny. Again i'd like to bring up the subject of getting rid of tasers and going back to just shooting people who dont listen when the cops tell them what to do and feel threatened. Sick of society helping stupid people live longer and reproduce.

Back home in texas, one of the radio stations i listened to would have their weekly taser reports. It was pretty funny. Again i'd like to bring up the subject of getting rid of tasers and going back to just shooting people who dont listen when the cops tell them what to do and feel threatened. Sick of society helping stupid people live longer and reproduce.

rofl amen

disturbing fetishes aside, Id beat the living **** out of em unless they chose to taser me untill my heart stopped. Bing tased sucks arabian rectum.

you wouldnt be able to beat the **** out of them, as soon as you tried they would tase your *** till yo were smoking on the groubd

and its things like that, that make cops so trigger happy they want some idiot to try and mess with them knowing they have the law on there side to beat the living **** out of you if you even think of resisting

the voltage is just TOO high, i used to like tazers but when i heard about the Airport Incident in Halifax , i just started to hate them :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom