Target store question...groceries

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomic tofu

Fully Optimized
anybody know if they sell boca burger or any soy veggy meat thing?

I went grocery shopping at albertsons and forgot my veggy meat :D

ALSO, does anyone know the different types of targets? Do they still make plain targets? Or is it all super target? And are there giant super targets and normal super targets?

The one I go to has a grocery section, but there was one I went to that seemed much larger in every aspect, as well as having a handful of those mini restaurants inside it.

thanky

I can't quite remember how it all works. I think a lot of them are being converted to those Super Targets which have basically a full grocery store. The one by my house is like that and yes I believe I've seen Boca products there before. Probably not the whole line, though, but for sure at least the burgers. Those things are everywhere. The Target by my mom's house is just a Target Greatland so while there are a few isles and even freezer cases it's a far cry from an actual grocery section. The Super Targets would be the ones with more of the mini restaurants. Like the one by me has the Pzza Hut/snack counter, Caribou Coffee, and the Damico N Sons deli. My mother's Target just has the Pizza Hut thing.

boca! :)
glad I made the trip and found it...
so..Super Targets and Super Ultimate Targets
I was in one that had some coffee shop, deli, bakery, and something else...my local only has a pizza and coffee I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom