Tampered Limited Products...

phantom555

In Runtime
I was just viewing some videos hosted by pc enthusiasts across USA europe...and found that pc world seems considerably different from that available in indian markets. Mostly in india pc computers are used in bulk for office uses. But for gamers and multimedia home use purposes, i feel as are we cheated here?
Very less choice to choose from, prices varied high and performance on a downbit side a bit.
Mostly the products ranging from pc cores, motherboards, power supply units, hard drives etc seems to be forged already tampered again repacked and sold as a new one. So if these products were already used for one or two years then they are bound to fail in a limited less time. And their customer services of foreign brand name but managed by indians is so poor like i am baffled that replacement even comes of a different company!!! So are these products indians give the foreign companies to customize for indian use..? And then repacked?
As i found these videos utterly different amazing and smooth working rather than clumsy working of indian brands with same configurations numbers ....!!!!
https://youtu.be/_ZajTWCWvD8
Also SSD drives port where is it? in the mobo?
Is this the real thing?
GA-X99-Designare EX (rev. 1.0) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE
I heard someone saying that once bombay was so rich ...and many from high class families brought pc assembled boxes direct from taiwan, europe and usa....in 1997 ...so was win8.1 already in use in 1994?
Can someone please supervise the parent computer company manufacturing distribution in india as they are cheating the customers with tampered damaged mobos and formated partitioned hard drives......and correct it?
Otherwise i pay for a tower box casing and no slots inside , and fix a mini atx working as a mid atx system? whats the use sense?

So i heard correctly in 2000 2001 that windows 10 OS was just released some american aunty was saying....so what are present day running newer concepts and innovations like OS, new pc systems and etc? that would come in twenty years later in indian provinces.....!!!

Windows 8 was released in 2012...not 1997. No idea where you came up with that idea from. Windows 98 wasn't even out yet. The modern NT kernel wasn't implemented until Windows 2000 / ME, and then improved in XP. Windows 10, like PP said, was released in 2015.

If SR-71 lurk was built in say 1965.
Then sata pata hard drive concept came into being in 1979
LTs were made in 1980s
But at that time win94 / win 2000 server was used with satellite comm.
IBM desktops built in 1975 and came into prominence in 1985 with win ME
Then win98 os in 1989 and winXp in 1991
and then win vista came into being in 1993 and later developments in win7 and linux as well.
Then win8 and win 8.1 in 1994 1995 when india was using win94 and win 98 in 1999.
And one company nexus telecommunications systems bombay i saw in india using win 9 OS in 2015. But this you'll say never existed nor distributed anywhere. Its similar to win 8.1
And win 10 OS in 1999 2000 which probably used in NASA products above software development labs.

Last edited:
If SR-71 lurk was built in say 1965.
Then sata pata hard drive concept came into being in 1979
LTs were made in 1980s
But at that time win94 / win 2000 server was used with satellite comm.
IBM desktops built in 1975 and came into prominence in 1985 with win ME
Then win98 os in 1989 and winXp in 1991
and then win vista came into being in 1993 and later developments in win7 and linux as well.
Then win8 and win 8.1 in 1994 1995 when india was using win94 and win 98 in 1999.
And one company nexus telecommunications systems bombay i saw in india using win 9 OS in 2015. But this you'll say never existed nor distributed anywhere. Its similar to win 8.1
And win 10 OS in 1999 2000 which probably used in NASA products above software development labs.
This is so wrong idk where to even begin, please smoke another bowl for me lol. :lol::lol:

Funny innately insane that i read that one can purchase products motherboard foreign made like ASrock directly shipped manufactured from chicago unit shop ....if its true or not....?
I mean if they are not tampered and new as possible with a warranty.
And i came to know that laptops of 1989 and 1991 with firewire port....now rare find.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZUEj-zRLAo

Back
Top Bottom