Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

it seems like they show about all of the funny parts of it in the commercials, and after seeing a damn ricky bobby commercial every 2 seconds im afraid it will seem like ive already seen it if i actually go and see it.

A guy who could only count to one...ROFL.

I would go watch it just to see his wife. Holy crap, she's hot. Heh, last month's issue of Stuff Magazine was about her and her role in the movie. They also inteviewed Will Ferrell. but not as himself. They were interviewing them as their parts in the movie, which made it even funnier. :p

I noticed quite a few parts from the previews weren't actually in the movie. I dont know why they would do that. So for the people who think they might have already seen all the funny parts you haven't.

I'm going to see it with my girlfriend tomorrow I will post my thoughts on it when I get back , that is if I'm watching the movie :p.

Too bad I'm five hours from a theatre... I guess, as usual, I'm going to have to wait until it is released on DVD... and rent it, or use pay-per-view :p

Well I'm a big fan of NASCAR and of course Will Ferrell. I haven't seen it yet but I think it's going to be awesomely funny! I just wish they would have used a number on his car that didn't have any connection to an actual nascar driver (26 - Roush Racing Ford of Jamie McMurray) Yuck.

Back
Top Bottom