tale of stupidity

per

BSOD
3 days ago I had to rma an asus mobo back. Figured ok-put in the old mobo temporarily. Wouldn't work. I changed memory, reset the bios, hard drives, pulled all the cards, changed video cards, formattted a drive to fat32, tried to load 98SE, XP, etc. Everytime was an error and never the same one. No luck. Now I have been doing this for a number of years and thought , ok the mobo is fubar.
Last chance, pulled the mobo, started rooting around, and found I had put the heatsink on BACKWARDS!!!.
Oh well. Back to the fix.

lol well done

on my first build the bios was freeing all the time and wouldnt let me do anything!

I eventually decided the mobo was fubar and took off the side of the case. while disconnecting cables i noticed I never had a power cable in the cd rom drive - this was the prob!!

not as obvious as your one though!

Hey per this's so funny. Ya know this sort of thing happens to everyone at one time or another. I once was in a hurry to go to work and took my lunch bag from the refrige without looking. Instead of eating my roast beef sandwich that I made for myself the nite before, I end up with my wife's fish sandwich that I hated.

I have left ethernet and usb cables out, wondering why they do not work. I've put salads in the microwave as well, not very tasty... :p

Freaking rabbits will DIE for this. LOL!! Along with the joey's, roo's and hares.

per said:
Freaking rabbits will DIE for this. LOL!! Along with the joey's, roo's and hares.
We shoot and eat the two animals that are on our National Crest, namely the Kangaroo and Emu. Both are very tasty... :p

oz_emblem.jpg

I once forgot to put the handle down when I installed a new CPU. I was quite confused and was wondering why the computer wouldn't start up. I then realized aftter a few minnutes I forgot to put the handle down and then the computer started running. I felt like an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom