Take Time to Remember

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
Those innocent victims, and the fallen heroes from this day, six years ago.

I don't care what theory you believe in, weather it's the "We were attacked" or "The government did it", either way, innocent people died for no reason. Take time to remember those who fell.

Although i'm a day late on the subject i do have to agree w/you on remembering those innocent lives lost, and i do like the way N.Y ground zero is remembering them by having two giant beams of light flashed into the sky for all to see and for a reminder to keep them remembered.

i say 911 should have it's own special rememberance as the day of peace, and as long as people ban together ...the same way they did when 911 occured. they will be remembered always in our hearts.

I remember that day. I didn't know about it until I got home, and looked at the TV. Didn't believe it though at first

I'm on campus right now, not to far from where the towers once stood.
I remember the people lost that day, and I remember exactly where I was 6 years ago..

The memory will never, and can never, leave my memories.. I'm forever changed because of what happened on September 11, 2001.

May all the souls lost lay at rest now..

RIP my friends.. I'm sorry I can't be there with you now.

I'm English as you all know, but today is a special day for me too, those live pictures of the two towers falling will be with me for the rest of my days, god bless all those families who lost dear ones, my heart will be with you all today.

www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/iraq/article635180.ece

I followed the lik in your post and was slightly astonished by "Five years later...", and only a few seconds later did I realize that was the last year publication.
Just some more to watch from YouTube

My heart goes out to the American people on this tragic day, Even from the UK we never forget, peace be with you, To those who lost love ones my deepest sympathy's, no words can replace your loss.

I followed the link in your post and was slightly astonished by "Five years later...", and only a few seconds later did I realize that was the last year publication.
Yes, that was on Google, the great almighty most powerful search-engine as it calls itself yet it can't be bothered to update that ghastly happening on it's most significant anniversary, Jeez!!!:mad:

Those innocent victims, and the fallen heroes from this day, six years ago.

I don't care what theory you believe in, weather it's the "We were attacked" or "The government did it", either way, innocent people died for no reason. Take time to remember those who fell.

I agree it dosent matter what people believe happens , lots of innocent people still died and thats waht we should be remembering .i offer my deepest sympathy to everyone who lost loved ones on this day
And i wish the heroes that herlped out on that day a big thank you for their hard work and brave efforts

My thoughts and prayers are with the family's of the victims as well as the first responders, I know this day has got to be tough for them.

Back
Top Bottom