Take a whack at this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jam3s-Zer0 said:
Thanks Qiranworms wasnt working for me at first for some reason..maybes a typo.

Anyone every tried notpron?

NOTPRON! I was searching the forum to see if anyone has tried it or mentioned it. The first night I found it with my buddy, we spent the better part of 6 hours on it that night, and he went on to be heavily addicted to it for 3 weeks before giving up and forgetting about it.

Someone want another mind challenge? This one really makes you use your mind, and there are 76 or so levels.

www.notpron.com

Try it, dont tell anyone, dont look up the walkthroughs and read the directions and instructions.

Enjoy :)

I have been doing Notpron for 3 months now.

On level 43 and I bookmarked it and I haven't played in awhile.

I don't know german and it's late, will give it another shot with google tomorrow. I hate these kinds of things and yet once I start I must finish.

I still don't get 19 even after Qiranworms gave out a hint

i got onjionofutfefeon when i try to get it in a word

ojofuffo
nineteen

???

*EDIT 1*
wait a minute,

o j o fuff o
n i n etee n

i still don't get it though

*EDIT 2*
Nineteen
Ojofuffo
Pkpgvggp

I tried the one under it, and it still won't work!

*EDIT 3*

M h m d s d d m
N I n e t e e n
O j o f u f f o
P k p g v g g p

ok, i know that i MUST be close.. BUT I STILL DON'T GET IT!!

i got half the alphabet, and its right under my nose! and in this combination of letters, all it needs is an L and it can have "defghijkLmnop" with the L being the only thing added on.

*EDIT*
got it, was doing if for 19 instead of 20

Him said:
NOTPRON! I was searching the forum to see if anyone has tried it or mentioned it. The first night I found it with my buddy, we spent the better part of 6 hours on it that night, and he went on to be heavily addicted to it for 3 weeks before giving up and forgetting about it.

Someone want another mind challenge? This one really makes you use your mind, and there are 76 or so levels.

www.notpron.com

Try it, dont tell anyone, dont look up the walkthroughs and read the directions and instructions.

Enjoy :)

I got to lvl 2x using a walkthru T.T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom