Tactical Shoot 'em up's...

I really liked swat 4. Can't really get more tactical than that. Though public server play will probably suck (like it does with just about 99% of online shooters) since you get no teamwork what so ever.
But if you have some friends who also own the game then swat 4 is excellent.

ugh i hate when its a tactical shooter but everyone plays like its some free-for-all :( thats why with raven shield it was fun, since you could plan out a mission and have the AI team do what you wanted on your go-word :D

you cant plan your own missions in Vegas, i was dissapointed by this, they really changed gears with Vegas. they turned in to a more of a shoot em up then a tatical game. added way more guys, and many less taticals things, no go codes, no other teams, very few team commands. although the storyline is AWESOME, game is fun, you can automatically take cover from one place to the other, so that adds the the taticalness, and then tell your team to move somewhere and you cover them.

i found it just as fun as the other ones, although its a different style

you cant plan your own missions in Vegas, i was dissapointed by this, they really changed gears with Vegas. they turned in to a more of a shoot em up then a tatical game. added way more guys, and many less taticals things, no go codes, no other teams, very few team commands. although the storyline is AWESOME, game is fun, you can automatically take cover from one place to the other, so that adds the the taticalness, and then tell your team to move somewhere and you cover them.

i found it just as fun as the other ones, although its a different style

ah damn :( eh i might just buy another raven shield or get Vegas as well then, thanks guys

The Rainbow Six games aren't as hardcore as they used to be. Vegas still has lots of awesome tactical elements and so forth, but Raven Shield had so much more detail to it. Man...

Splinter cell double agent is supposed to be good as well. My friend loved it, I have never played it myself, but those games are fairly tactical.

The Rainbow Six games aren't as hardcore as they used to be. Vegas still has lots of awesome tactical elements and so forth, but Raven Shield had so much more detail to it. Man...

yeah Raven Shield was the best! you could controll things like how fast they walked, what explosives they used to blow a door open and when, on your command, to fire at will - plus the graphics are great :cool:

Back
Top Bottom