Tablets that accept sd memory cards

mkharri61

Beta member
Does anyone know of a manufacturer that makes a tablet that has a built in sd memory card port? I'm looking for something like a laptop (only smaller) that I can review pictures from trail cameras. I need the ability to just plug the memory card in and access the photos. I have "card readers" that plug into my phone, but they all suck.
I've looked online but the descriptions never mention an SD card port.
Thanks for the help.
M

Mark thanks for responding. Are these micro SD card ports or regular full size SD card ports? I looked at the Samsung and Amazon online and they only mentioned micro.

These all take micro sd cards and I think your trail cameras take a full sized sd card. Tablets including stupidly expensive Apple stuff, generally, are not suitable for plugging anything into other than a charger much like a cell phone. Most will do bluetooth reasonably well but that will not work for you. I would think your best option would be to buy a computer with a USB 3 port and a full sized sd card adapter. You can get small computers but those, in my experience, tend to be rubbish. Far better to go with a full sized laptop, 10 to 14 inch screen, or something like the Microsoft Surface Pro.

Back
Top Bottom