Tabbed browsing for IE 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Internet Extortion..."

This really is no big deal. nobody even realy uses IE anymore i don't think. :cool:

except for windowsupdates.And yah they really took long with that.Even with tabs do the have a download manager for everything u download will u get a different window?

IE has over 60% of internet users. Too many people are dumb enough to use it my neighbor said when I installed firefox he got a Trojan. I refuse to help such ignorance again. If people want spy ware then let them use IE. Also IE7.0 is said to come out this summer or at least a BETA form. Blitze105 I'm sure Microsoft was busy making their 64 bit edition of XP and they were busy with Longhorn also.

that is correct as far as i have heard.

there are teams that work on each project. although i'm sure some of them switch.

I use IE and opera, but no spyware here. Its because I am smart at where I go and what I do. plus when I do go to those "bad" sites, I use opera :D

I eat IE after all look at my avatar. It's true you caught me in a white lie they do have teams to work on each product but sadly IE does have over half of the market. People are too dumb to make the switch and even now Firefox is getting too popular to be safe from spyware. I can't switch to Netscape becuase they use the same rendering engine so what is safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom