System Specs add in.

Okay well needless to say, if it is going to be done via registration, I will have to work with the team to get it done. I don't have permissions to change those fields. But I can add fields to the user profiles. I have already started this process. I need to know what type of information we are looking to get within the profiles.

Okay if you look at my profile, there is now a tab for System Specs which I have already filled in. These options are editable via My Profile. I have added a lot of the stuff seen on various sites. I will see if there is a way to add it to the user posts as shown above.

That is cause you customized your profile. It works fine on default profile, but once you customize them, you break them. Nothing I can do about that. You will have to revert your changes.

This is what I see,

24l7nva.jpg

28vdt7q.jpg

That's cool, lets just hope people can see it there.

I plan on adding it to the posts at some point. I also plan on seeing about getting it added to the Welcome PM. I am going to add it to the Welcome Thread in a second.

Ah I see where you are now. Yes it was messed up. It should be fixed now.

I hear ya there PP. It isnt an easy task.

I will keep working on getting it done. I already reached out to the team to see how we can get it accomplished.

Back
Top Bottom