Sword Art Online: I need help but i may know how.

Hydra

Solid State Member
The whole idea of fulldive tech is a little far fetched i get that but it might not be as such as you may think. we can read the human brain signals quite easily might i add and we have the rest when it comes to the hardware of the nervegear. Oculus Rift: This device on its own has all we need in sense of sight which makes a game a game essentially. Emotiv EPOC/+: This is a gaming version of an EEG which is used to map the brain and see what happens when its working. Headphones: (self explanatory) These three things are the very basis of what the nervegear i. I know these things don't make the nervegear anything towards full dive they just make you walk around the room without being able to see where you are going, but that is why i need the help form the community. I cannot make the nervegear single handedly and i have very little knowledge of biology or psychology. Just from theorizing i thought that there must be something that could put the body to sleep and enter the mind into a lucid state of dreaming. so thats why im posting this thread. Please help me advance technology for the future.

Back
Top Bottom