swine flu

Better.
3485392786_81a2b339e1.jpg

The thing is the economy is in such a state at the moment that we cant really afford to spend loads of money developing a vacciene even though already i am pretty sure there are scientisist in labs around the world trying to develop vaccienes and understand the virus

vaccine to potentially lethal virus and no money... or no vaccine to a potentially lethal virus and money... decisions decisions ;)

vaccine to potentially lethal virus and no money... or no vaccine to a potentially lethal virus and money... decisions decisions ;)

Hahahaha. We all gotta make them decisions eventually.

I cant believe every home in the UK is getting a leaflet like the one i got today , what an utter waste of money , i mean come in a multimedia society like ours what would be wrong with tv ads and then billboards then you pretty much have all of the population covered , and anyone that dosent see the TV ads or the extensive billboarding obviously dosent go out so isnt a risk anyway
IMO leafleting was an utter waste of money

The key is the potentially lethal here , so far there is no evidence to suggest that the recovery rate of this is any lower than that off the seasonal flu in all the countries but mexico , seeing as by know if this was lethal i would expect to see 100+deaths worldwide so im starting to think we are looking at a huge waste of money already from a overreaction by the WHO although better to be safe than sorry

Besides which the UK is already signed up to be one of the first country to get its hands on the vacciene once its available

It is all blown out of proportion though.
More people die from standard flu every year.
Its a way of the media gripping to everything it can to make money.

If anything really serious came along though, you'd know about it.

Back
Top Bottom