Swimming pools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much o_O All thats running is 2 pumps, okay, very powerfull pumps. And a big high pressure airating thing with valves on, we have 14 air balls for it to go through :)

You should see the water bill though, gah thats very high. Its myfault, i was shooting a crow with my bow and arrow and i missed and punctured the lining on the pond, has to be filled up every day (which is done automatically by an electronic water level guage, hooked up to our water mains pipe :) )

^^um why were you trying to shoot a crow, and why were you not looking where you were shooting? Also the chances of hitting a bird while it's flying with a bow is like maybe 5%.

What king of bow do you have? I love my bear 45 pound recurve, very nice bow.

^^um why were you trying to shoot a crow, and why were you not looking where you were shooting? Also the chances of hitting a bird while it's flying with a bow is like maybe 5%.

What king of bow do you have? I love my bear 45 pound recurve, very nice bow.

who the **** shoots at birds with bows?

^exactly....targets FTW

It was drinking water at the edge of the pound, and i was trying to kill it because it kept cracking all our windows and costing us mega £££££££. There's 3 or 4 strange extremely intelligent crows that purposely hammer into our windows, leaving blood everywere and occasionally cracked windows. Parents air rifle was all out of pellets, so i cracked out the 28Lb recurve bow. Not all the powerfull, but would easily kill a bird.

They are so intelligent, they know wether there in by how many cars are on the drive. If my dads car is on the drive, they don't fly into the office window because they know he's there (even with blinds closed, and they can't see him) so they fly into other windows. I set up a tent on our decking in the back garden with the gun a few months ago waiting for them, i camofplaged and everything middle of the night. As soon as i gave up at 10am, they flew into windows literally 10 seconds later.

^ you camouflaged yourself, in the middle or the night, trying to kill crows, that were cracking your windows..........rofl.

28LB? i didn't know you could by 28...usually they come in 5's (ex. 20,25,30,35 and so on)

Supposed to be 30, but its actually 28, its old and the wood isn't as rigid.

and no, you can buy 17lb, 21lb etc etc.

and yeh i did. What else was i supposed to do ?

^ the 17 and 21 are sisy bows..thats why the are different from larger ones...you can not buy a 38lb bow as far as i know.

What else were you supposed to do you say. Well not do that for starters.

Were mucking up the thread so lets stop doing that. :).

^ the 17 and 21 are sisy bows..thats why the are different from larger ones...you can not buy a 38lb bow as far as i know.

What else were you supposed to do you say. Well not do that for starters.

Were mucking up the thread so lets stop doing that. :).

Ohwell. Im sure Ethereal doesn't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom