Sweet won my first auction

Not a big fan of the auctions but I couldn't help bidding on this. I can't believe the price I got this for. Retails for $249 here and I picked it up for $79 shipped :) This is the first auction i've ever won. Granted I don't bid on much stuff but I was happy.

AuctionIwon.jpg

Ya its not Ebay can't really say its a Private Auction site for Company Employee's of a certain very popular electronics chain. They sell there overstock merchandise, returns, some liquidations and you have to either work there or have someone that works there send you a referral to get registered to bid.

I'd hook you up with a referral link myself but I don't think they ship outside the US. I'll double check though.

Edit in: Ya sorry US only :(

ok nevermind

LOL, i thought you said you already spent all your money on your keyboard\mouse combo :p

anyways, looks good, we have one we bought for 100$ and its nice. dont use it very often because all the movies on TV are edited some so its not as good as when you actually buy the thing.

cool....i like bidding on stuff on ebay..it's fun to watch and see if you win it.

Ya I started bidding on it with 14 minutes to go and watched it countdown. It got down to 45 seconds and I was the high bid still. I was going to try and snip my high bid just in case someone was trying to snip me but its hard on dial up. Luckily the page refreshed and I got it without someone getting a last second bid in!

Edit In: To Rudster I said I spent some money ;) I couldn't pass this up! $79 shipped vs the $169 I was going to pay just for a DVD-R without a VCR.

Ya its not Ebay can't really say its a Private Auction site for Company Employee's of a certain very popular electronics chain. They sell there overstock merchandise, returns, some liquidations and you have to either work there or have someone that works there send you a referral to get registered to bid.

I'd hook you up with a referral link myself but I don't think they ship outside the US. I'll double check though.

Edit in: Ya sorry US only :(

Yo, think you could hook me up breh?

Back
Top Bottom