Swear Jar Video

i cant watch it because flash is screwed up on this computer and im too lazy to get firefox

i like the magic bear fridge one. :)

Wow sweet .I hope they have a bud light swear jar where i got to work .
God if we had a swear jar at home though i would be poor right now cos i stubbed my toe last night going to the toilet at 3am in the morning and thets just say i must have used about 20different swear words

We should set this up. Like a paypal account, and whenever somebody double posts, they have to deposit three dollars... Then we can all get a free 8800gtx.

i sware atleast once in each sentence at 6th form usually. id be bankrupt :p

Last night though i was like t**ting b*****d S**t who the f**k left that f***ing b*****d thing open the f***ing mupphet . My b*****d toe for f**k sake you dipstick i nearly f***ing mashed my f***ing toe off D**kwad B*****d door . then it was like hop hop hop f**k f**k f**k f**k you retard people .
What happened was someone had opened my bedroom door and it was dark so i expected it closed but instead my toe met it and i found out it was open
We should set this up. Like a paypal account, and whenever somebody double posts, they have to deposit three dollars... Then we can all get a free 8800gtx.

can i get a whole new build first . can you imagine the bottleneck . Intel pentium 4 , and a 8800gtx .

We should set this up. Like a paypal account, and whenever somebody double posts, they have to deposit three dollars... Then we can all get a free 8800gtx..

Back
Top Bottom