svchost error now cant play music

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewCents05

Daemon Poster
i got this pop up application error says

the instruction at "0x745f2780" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read".

now i cant play music like itunes wont play a sound it says i have no sound device i cant control any volume throught the volume control thing on the comp and videos will play without sound can someone tell me how to fix this please

Is it just itunes or everything related to your sound? Can you still hear sounds within windows or say using windows media player? seems like it may have been trying to access the web for one of its features and ran into issues getting the svchost to do so.

nah i fixed it just googled the error

just turned off automatic updates then updated manually and there it was gone

i kno lol i didnt think it would work but when it restarted the error didnt pop up and my music was working so i was like meh whatever as long as its fixed

control panel>automatic updates> turn off automatic updates>then under the turn off automatic updates should be a link leading to update manually click that and let it update then it should restart and the problem should go away then go back and turn on automatic updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom