Surveillance Camera's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing that I can suggest is that you get a DIY Kit and ask the guy at the store for a speal discount if you remove 2 of the cameras and cable. This will bring the price down from AU$2000 to AU$1350

This will film all the time. Ratio works out to be 1Gb per camera per day. However this can vary depending on what setting you got it on.

And the footage works on a First In First Out (FIFO) basis which means that as soon as the hard drive is full, it will start recording over the oldest data first.

Please note that I am talking australian prices.

do the cops know about it? I recently just busted a bunch of kids for toilet papering my house and trees. They also decided to buy about 200 plastic forks and plant them in my grass. They usually like to play ding dong ditch. The last few times, as soon as they do, I sneak around the back and hide in the bushes in my front yard. Then when they attack again, I either chase them or scream at them. This last time, I followed them back to their house, got the address, called the cops and 20 minutes later, they were cleaning my yard.

She doesn't have enough "evidence" to really give them any leverage to do anything about it. That's funny though, you would think the kids would run somewhere other than where they live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom