Summer is up to the end!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigos

Baseband Member
So, we will soon have the summer finished.
What good thing have you done during summer?

I was getting towed by my buddie's GTI on my bike, Entered an intersection illegally, Cut off a cop while doing so and got away with it. I didn't do much of anything but ride, didn't even make it to any good parks this summer :(

Mine felt like a waste. At least I got plenty of drinking in. But now it's back to school and a grueling work schedule. Yay?

Ran a bunch and played in a couple soccer tournaments in the midwest.
Bought an LLC.
Got engaged.
Moved to a nicer/larger apartment.

Overall i'd say it was a great summer :)

laziest summer of my life. Barely played any sports other than softball every sat. Drinking was the norm. No beach house or traveling.

Took the wife and kids to Southern California for a week (just last week, in fact.) A good time was had by all. Beaches, theme parks, Mexican food, seafood, Hollywood Hard Rock Cafe, and much, much more. Tough to be back at work today, though...

I went to work every day just like normal. Welcomed my first grandchild into the world. Buried my dog that I had for almost 12 years. Bought a truck that I am fixing up. Finished my shed.

worked, paid bills
went to cedar point
worked some more, paid more bills (anyone know how to stop those???)
started planning a new computer build...just waiting for canada to have parts!!!

i worked my first 40 hour week. i worked my first overtime hours. my girlfriend went to college. i did get a new rig though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom