Stupidest thing you ever done?

Well back when I used to smoke weed, I had some in my pocket and it feel out.
My mom found it, grounded for a month.

What an idiot.

I have alot more stupid things I've done but I don't feel like telling about them now.

LMAO another thing you were there. I was sleeping over and it was early in the morning and somebody kept calling. So I answered it and said f** y**. Then someone else my dad called and was like," Was that you on the other line..."

i have sex without condoms all the time. Not always dumb but it definitely can be (in cases where the girl is not using protection either)

My girlfriend wasnt.......

When I say unprotected, I didnt mean only me.

Got married.

that made me laugh!!

stupidest thing I've ever done...

#1, tripped over a white line in the road!

#2, decided to sunbath in the middle of my little sisters dollies tea party, upon which point she threatened me that if I didn't move she'd drop the teapot on me, cue me not moving, cue her smashing the teapot on my head, upon which point she goes to tell my mum that I've broken her teapot, (not that I'm lying in the garden bleeding). - needed stiches in my head!

#3, puching a bike up a muddy hill so that I slipped fell and landed on a barbed wire fence which put it's barbs into my bak and ripped a hole in it, (still have the scar some 15 years later!)

#4, went out lighting fires in the grass, lit a small fire next to a summer house, though we'd put it out only to discover a few hours later that it hadn't gone out, (queue the three of us going mad trying to put it out).
, almost cut my thumb off with a hack saw in a tech lesson at school.

#5, broke my front tooth in half in a fight by ducking a punch and hitting a metal railng with my face

#6, crashed my car whilst driving slowly (pulling out not looking where I was going a few times

#6 crashed my car - at speed almost writting it off (came home and made a post here about it a few years ago!)

#7 crashed my motorbike at speed (x2) causing painful injuries!

#8 sex without protection (too many times to count) though mostly with the same person who was my girlfriend for a little over 6 years - as a result had a child.

#9 making explosives in my room, (ties in with the lighting fires stage)

#10 shop lifting, (when I was younger).

that's far from an exhaustative list...

but to be old and wise you first have to be young and stupid!
(i'm not going to bother listing the silly IT related stuff I've ever done!

Back
Top Bottom