Stupid Yahoo

h25520062

In Runtime
I like to play yahoo pool. I play it on my mozilla and it works but sense i have yahoo sbc i want to play it on the other browser (The Yahoo Browser) so i can play 8ball pool but it wont let me, heres what it says Error: 'window.document.ygames_applet' is null or not an object Line: 64 what does that mean how can i fix it?

idk man, it might not be compatible with whatever browser you use. try mozilla or IE and you shouldn't have problems. I know you need java to play, so try installing java in the browser

I know it works on mozilla but I have yahoo sbc and i want to play the 8ball games so i have to use my sbc yahoo browser it should work 100% it did before.

I just got back from them and they told me to reinstall the browser i already did that correctly and did it again with the agent. And it still doesnt work so i think im just going to reinstall windows, but ill wait untill my computer really gets f** up then ill do that.

Sounds like they haven't got a very good browser. Uninstalling and re-installed wont solve anything, its just not reading the javascript correctly

David Lindon said:
Sounds like they haven't got a very good browser. Uninstalling and re-installed wont solve anything, its just not reading the javascript correctly
Yeah exactly

Back
Top Bottom