Stupid question...

Could my ghetto puter (specs in sig) run Counter Strike Source,i dont care what the settings would be as long as it's playable LOL.If not,what would be a good cheap AGP card to get for it?

System requirements:

1.2 GHz processor, 256 MB RAM, DirectX 7 level graphics card, Internet connection (broadband or better recommended)

So I guess you'll be able to run it, but I'm not %100 sure on the graphics card. Try looking on Ebay for some AGP cards that have 126mb/512mb+.

And btw, what is a "Ghetto 'puter"?

EDIT: ahh! drumthrasher beat me to it =P

I just remembered I had an old ATI Radeon 9575 or something that had 256mb on it...
sold it for like $30 on ebay...

my 1650 runs css like ....... uhh are you playing a game or are is your computer off? good lol i get probaly like 150 fps =\

It looks like your stats should easily be able to play it....that's my opinion, try it out :D

Upcoming LAN party,not everyone has there own rig,so i have been asked to get as much CSS Capable computer as possible organized.

Edit;I Just tried it through Steambuster and at a set of settings i liked,the video stress test said my avg FPS was 75fps,some im happy with that.So when i have the time tommorow im gonna hook it up to the net and get STEAM Working :D.

Back
Top Bottom