Stupid Question

AmericanSensei

Daemon Poster
Is there a way to practice on Counter Strike seeing how it's online? I thought I would give it a shot, But I always get my ass handed to me..

on the welcome screen, go to create server. then add bots, put some crazy password on and it will be you and whatever bots you added.

How do I add more bad guys to the game? All I can manage to get is 2 badguys along with another partner for some reason..

Should I be experiencing Lag playing Counter Strike Source on Max settings.

I run an AMD Athlon 4000+
BFG 7800 256
2GB of 3200

I don't understand...I can run Far Cry maxxed and Obliv on Med/High settings..

No, that's definitely not normal, what i'd suggest you do if you're talking about CS 1.6 is practice bursting (shooting a couple successive bullets) in a fy_snow server or aim_ak-colt server, aim_map is a good place to polish up too, then just play around in dust2 or something, find a team and get a couple of scrims in. Finding a nice team is the best way to practice though I think.

Should I be experiencing Lag playing Counter Strike Source on Max settings.

I run an AMD Athlon 4000+
BFG 7800 256
2GB of 3200

I don't understand...I can run Far Cry maxxed and Obliv on Med/High settings..

Nah you should be able to run fine with that setup

Look at the pings of the servers you're joining. They should be around 200 at most. Anything higher than that, and you're going to have lag.

Games that use the deathmatch mod (where you instantly respawn instead of waiting for a new round) are excellent for practice. Look for servers that have the word deathmatch somewhere in their names.

the only reason i could think of for it lagging would be while running it by yourself (with the bots) is your comptuer having to calculate what the bots are doing too. Otherwise you shouldn't be lagging.

the only reason i could think of for it lagging would be while running it by yourself (with the bots) is your comptuer having to calculate what the bots are doing too. Otherwise you shouldn't be lagging.

My friend on a Athlon 64 3000+/1GB RAM/GeForce 6200 runs 5v5 bots perfectly fine, theres definitely something else that's affecting his system.

Back
Top Bottom