Stupid product from Canadian Tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazieaznboi

Daemon Poster
link to a stupid vacuum

http://www.canadiantire.ca/assortments/product_detail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=1408474396669704&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524443282429&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474396670271&bmUID=1151651822483&assortment=primary&fromSearch=true

this is a stupid product... if ur gonna unplug ur computer and open up ur case to do some dust vacuuming, would u buy this? i mean if u have ur computer UNPLUGGED u got no power to ur usb. i mean.... wdf.... y would some1 sell a product this crappy?

CanadianTire.ca said:
- A vacuum that plugs in to your USB port and picks up dirt and dust particles on your desk
- Perfect for keyboards

I don't think it's meant for cleaning the inside of a computer. Just around the desk and the keyboard.

The man has a point though - who would buy a tiny little usb powered hoover?

Ignoring the densness about unplugging the case etc the device is still a pretty feeble idea.

For cleaning my computer, i bought a Eureka vacuum with a hose. $30, gets the job done. It's really bad at sucking other stuff up. But great for cleaning computers.

It plugs into a 2-prong outlet.

Re: Re: Stupid product from Canadian Tires.

WorldIndustries said:
I don't think it's meant for cleaning the inside of a computer. Just around the desk and the keyboard.

LOL this makes this product even more stupid.... i mean y dont u just use a hand vacuum for vacuuming around ur desktop and keyboard....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom