Stupid people. 1920's cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I love the effort and thought put into this thread and our time travel escapades we as somewhat of a scientific community, after all tech diagnostics and tech in general are sciences, have a problem solving way of thinking that we have ignored.

The hardest of questions usually have the simplest of answers. We wouldn't say, "You blue screened? There must be small gremlins in your ram." would we? No we'd start small and work our way up.

So what I'm saying is just because she looks like she's holding a cell doesn't mean "Jesus Christ it's a time traveler!" It could be numerous things such as a cold ear, a tick, a hearing aid, a small music box... or anything! The reason I call these time traveling allegations on this video stupid is because there are thousands of reason shes doing what she is but we jump down the list to cell phone and time travel without any visible proof.

I think we might have turned this thread into a discussion of if time travel is possible thread...

We did, which isn't a bad thing but the general point of this post being was the thought process of the common person is really over the top.

Though I love the effort and thought put into this thread and our time travel escapades we as somewhat of a scientific community, after all tech diagnostics and tech in general are sciences, have a problem solving way of thinking that we have ignored.

The hardest of questions usually have the simplest of answers. We wouldn't say, "You blue screened? There must be small gremlins in your ram." would we? No we'd start small and work our way up.

So what I'm saying is just because she looks like she's holding a cell doesn't mean "Jesus Christ it's a time traveler!" It could be numerous things such as a cold ear, a tick, a hearing aid, a small music box... or anything! The reason I call these time traveling allegations on this video stupid is because there are thousands of reason shes doing what she is but we jump down the list to cell phone and time travel without any visible proof.

Ockham's razor.

We did, which isn't a bad thing but the general point of this post being was the thought process of the common person is really over the top.

Yeah we really showed them eh? And they thought they could think over the top :D

lol, Occam's Razor isn't a Latin saying :p It's a concept in logic, named after the guy that came up with it (Occam). Unless I misunderstand ya.

if you managed to travel through time i dont think you would have a need for cell phones at that point lol.
maybe the time traveller was calling a cab or something.

I heard someone say it was some kind of prototype hearing aid of some sort that she was holding up to her ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom