Stupid Live Mail

ssc456

Fully Optimized
hi is n e 1 else getting this stupid message that i get,

and if so how do u get past it, i have tried adding live.mail or whatever it is but i did follow the instructions and it still dont work.

Edit: sorry i took the screen shot with my extended desktop there:(

Try deleting all your cookies and temp Internet files. That doesn't look like the client version of the Live Mail, but the web-based Live Mail version (because you're able to open it in IE). Try that though.

Try deleting all your cookies and temp Internet files. That doesn't look like the client version of the Live Mail, but the web-based Live Mail version (because you're able to open it in IE). Try that though.

didnt know there was a client version i always use IE and i have tried deleting all cookies temp files and everything else, n o luck

Yeah, I use the client Live Mail software on my desktop and the regular web based Live Mail on my laptop. The client version is like Outlook Express, but better in my opinion.

Have you tried following the directions on that error page? Better yet, maybe you can download the actual Live Mail software and install it on your PC.

http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview

You know what's neat about the Live Mail? You can encrypt any email messages going out too!!! I've never seen that feature before in any of the clients. The thing is, what happens when the other person gets it? How will they decrypt it, lol? That's why I don't mess with that.....at least not yet anyways.

i dont no whats up with mine now, when ever im on live messenger it doesnt tell me when i get emails anymore, so i would have like 3 emails without knowing

It's lag. You'll get it popping up eventually. It depends on who's sending you the email too. Some sites that I subscribe to will delay email notification, so after awhile, a bunch will start to pop up. You'll start getting the notices eventually.

ok i have tried all the things it suggested and i still get that same window,

i will prob download the client version but i still want to be able to view it online without that stupid screen

Back
Top Bottom