Stupid 'Farm Town' is addictive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up for Facebook over a year ago. Frankly I wish I never did. The novelty of finding people that you once went to school with, dated, long lost friends or family just plain wore off.

90% of these people I want nothing to do with. I don't care how old your kids are or who you married. I don't care if you want to send me an e-dunkin donuts coffee or a beer. I don't want to join your e-green earth cause or your 80's music group. I don't want to play mob wars and I don't want to find out which 70's sitcom character I'm like. I don't need to tell everyone, "What's on your mind..." Like these people actually care? Listen if I can't call you up on the phone and have you give me 30 minutes of your time so I can, "Tell you what's on my mind..." chances are you don't care. Which is fine, I don't care that you just popped in the Sound of Music DVD for the 1,497 time. I don't care that you and your kids are making brownies for the school bake sale to raise money to buy new teachers desks for the school.

Everyone's always telling me, "you need more picture, you need more pictures..." why do I need to showcase my life via photographs to people that I haven't spoken to in 10+ years? Chances are that if I wanted you to have a picture of my girlfriend picking pumpkins last Halloween, I would have mailed you one or may-be I would have emailed it to you? I don't care if you want to comment on my photo's with comments like, "Hey, that's cool, so cutie, you got your hair cut, you make a good couple, hey neat...".

Don't get me started on twitter... 06/30/09 - I'm taking a dump and just realized there is no toilet paper. I wonder what Ashton and Demi would do?

Sorry to the Antec-user, sometimes I rant uncontrollably.

:love:

Nicely put. I can deal with facebook as long as I go through my hundreds of requests at the end of the month and deny everything.

Twitter is absolutely 100% worthless. Twitter needs to fade away, quickly.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to reign on anyone's parade. It's just one mans opinion. Please don't take my words personally.

I don't care... you're good..

I think FB is more of a Myspace for adults.. lol.. I don't care to catch up with people from HS... Just a couple... One kid I knew since we were 2 still hasn't gotten off the drugs.. I mean we're 28 now and he still thinks life is a big part and work is an undesirable chore for him.. He peolly only does it to support his pot habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom