Stupid Appendix ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
About 6 months ago i had extremely painfull pain around the area of my Apendix, i went to the doctors and they confirmed it wasn't appendicitis. Now in the past 2 months i'v had the pain twice and they've confirmed its inflamation around my appendix, but it's not actually appendicitis and thus not dangerous therefor they refuse to take it out. yet it just as painfull as appendicitis with the same problems like extreme pain, nausea, uncontrolable shaking, unable to sleep and this goes on for 3 days and it is absolutely horrible thing to have.. and the chances are im going to get this every few months or so and they won't do anything. The annoying thing is the pain is so bad, and 5x as worse with the slightest movement - so when you feel sick you really don't want to move anywere and you almost pull yourself around the house with your arms :eek:

I can't wait till i actually DO get appendicitis and get this stupid thing removed, my life will improve 10 fold. :happy:

Just thought i'd 'vent' my anger :)

that sucks.. i would demand that they remove it, seeing as it causes extreme pain, and appendicitis can be extremely dangerous if not dealt with immideately. you should get appendicitis and just let yourself die. then laugh at the doctors who wouldn't treat you..

everytime my friends have had there apendix removed its been between the ages of 8 and 15. havent had any friends have theres removed since i was 15. so it shouldnt be uncomon for a 14 year old to receive apendix pains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom