stupid ants...they should get a new life

Status
Not open for further replies.
-.-
So how long did it take for you to google "ant removal" (or the like) and paraphrase some dude's story, and pretend like you have done it before?

Its hardly so outrageous i would never of done it. Get a box, and smoke them out. Why is that sooo hard to beleive ?

KMAN said:
...and i read it somewere.
It seems to me that you were trying to cover your tracks in case anyone ever stumbled upon the article you paraphrased.
KMAN said:
It was easy, heres how you do it (worked perfectly) soak Pear's Banana and a bit of tuna it water boiled with sugar. Poor the liquid somewhere you can easily access. 20m Minutes later all ants probably a few thousand were all over it.
So you knew of this before you dealt with the ants? Bull! To get rid of your ants you experimented with Pear's Banana, tuna, and boiled sugar water? The heck, I would have just got some Raid and sprayed the muthas. But hey! You are so special you had time to boil water, soak pear's banana, and open a tuna can to rid yourself of ants. Then you went and got a ping pong ball, sprayed it with bleach, covered it in foil, got a plastic box, covered them, and then threw in your little "bomb." So yeah, I am pretty **** sure you are paraphrasing it, or making it up. There are many videos on Youtube that show you how to make the ping pong thing. You wanted to be one of the "guys" and have a super awesome story about how you rid yourself of ants. Dude, not everyone is going to have a cool story.

I would just vacuum the mofos lol.

What about soaking a Pear's banana and tuna in boiling sugar water, waiting for the ants to group in one area, and putting a plastic box over them? Here comes the best part, then spraying a ping pong ball with bleach, somehow making a bomb out of it, and smoking them to death. <== I would much rather do that. How about you? [/nasty sarcasm@KMAN]

Enterpriser, im 13, hated spain. School is easy so no need to revise, completed all my games. I have nothing else to do. So yes i did just know this, like i know a lot of random crap. Like the animals of the world release 125 Giga Tonnes of c02 every year. And that i can turn off my xbox 360 with my pc, and i have an ultr apowerfull fly swatter because its connected up to 8 12V Batteries. So yeh im bored all the time, so i find random *** crap to do. Burning ants is one of them, burning school books is another, posting on here is another, feeding cowss apples with bleech in the middle is another (lol joke) allthough i did feed a spider bleech.

So yeh think what you want. I dont give a ****.

P.S. Here show to 'somehow make a bomb out of a pingpong ball' .

YouTube - Ping Pong Smoke Bomb

even better YouTube - How To Make SMOKE BOMBS!!!!!

Now cover that in bleech.

I seemed to have struck a nerve. What too close to the truth? You had to "cool" your way out of it with Personally, I do think you give a ****.

Now that is just stupid.

I dont give a **** that you think i giev a **** :cool:

Its not stupid, because ive finished them.

I know, I got told that about a month ago, and I've been trying to catch myself when I have a spelling error, or a capitalization error, grammar, etc...

Mostly, stuff like: i, starting sentnces with lower case letters, using tryin instead of trying, etc... that stuff. My backspace key is really starting t get a workout, the "ace" on Space is starting to wear off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom