Students get Office for £38.95 apparently

parismouton

In Runtime
OK, I am not advertising, it is bugger all to do with me etc etc, but I got one of my regular mails from MS and there appears to be a good deal for UK students and MS Office 2K7.
I have not looked into it, I have not checked if there are any catches- I am not a student... but anyway's, maybe this is a good deal for some of you guys?
Seize the deal! Get Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 for just £38.95. It's a total steal: save time and money with this premium offer. Office Ultimate 2007's brand new features and fresh look will help you organise and get all your work done in the blink of an eye. The Ultimate Steal is finally here, so grab it now!

I get it for free through my school.
See if they're partnered with Microshaft, and if they have an MSDN server. I can basically get any MS Software for free, downloaded, and legal.

I am glad to see they are actually starting to price software compettitvely for students

its not as good as being free, but fair doos they have to charge something :p
yea its great that students get good deals like this.
on the m$ site they showed some vista deals and there was one from hmv which was a vista upgrade disc, and the new medal of honour game for £129.99, which is not too bad anyway, considering how much xp used to cost.
as long as they bring all the prices down more people will go legal

Back
Top Bottom