Student Kills a Man with Samurai Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone steps into my house in the middle of the night I don't plan on scaring them, or even just harming them. I would intend to do serious bodily damage with the aim of complete incapacitation and/or death, whether they are armed or not. They took their life into their own hands then they set foot in MY home.

I guess it is an American outlook. It's the way we have been raised, or least how I was raised. My dad taught me how to handle a rifle by age 6 and a pistol by age 8. I knew where they were kept in the house and they were kept loaded without trigger locks and all that other stuff. All our neighbors knew we had our guns, and we knew they had theirs. Of course, I grew up out in the country and not in the city, but the same would apply there as well.

For you someone coming uninvited in the middle of the night is warrant enough for you to try and kill them?! WTF MAN? Not just not care if they get hurt when you fire on them, but actually trying to put a bullet through their brain? far out...

I don't care where your from, putting more value on a TV than on a human life is just wrong.

For you someone coming uninvited in the middle of the night is warrant enough for you to try and kill them?! WTF MAN? Not just not care if they get hurt when you fire on them, but actually trying to put a bullet through their brain? far out...

I don't care where your from, putting more value on a TV than on a human life is just wrong.

what if the guy was breaking in to do more than just steal something?

As trotter says...once you step onto my property you shouldn't have any rights. There is a big different between walking up and asking for a cup of sugar...or coming in to get your ball and breaking into someone's property multiple times :|

And if someone is willing to go to jail just because they wanted to steal things...they obviously do not value their life, so why should I?

SOULphIRE said:
I wouldn't know if you were coming to steal a TV, watch pay-per-view, or kill my entire family for kicks. I would act on the worst of those possible scenarios.

If the dude was running away and you glooped him in the back it would be a different story but this guy had been burgulerised once and caught a 2nd person in the act how many times do you hear about a robbery becoming a home invasion? I would have acted in the same way as he did and I wouldn't feel guilty about it.

I am with you on that hefe, if i felt like something was going to happen to my family I would slot the bugger first and ask questions later, then again i find a 9mm hand gun a great comfitor in times of stress like that :)

If i'm in my house and I find that there is someone else in my house without me knowing, there will only be, at max, one person leaving with all of their limbs still attached or alive for that matter.

I would at first thought of someone else being in my house call the cops and tell them to come quick or this person is gonna be identifiable by dental records or fingers tips only. Not that i'm a violent person (whatsoever... never even shot a gun), but if you're in my house and you aren't supposed to be, you will be leaving with a few less parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom