Student Kills a Man with Samurai Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, I heard of that. "DON'T mess with gamers" :D

edit: so do you think he did the right thing? Should he be charged? I reckon well done to him, that's one less hopeless repeat offender in the world.

I hope he doesn't get in trouble over it. :\

The only thing that I could see him turning out bad is the fact he went to the guy instead of calling police. But I guess anyone would go check out a creepy noise and out of reflex you would do things like that :\

The guy was breaking into his house and steeling stuff. It sounds like the kid did it because he was scared (and for good reason) not because he wanted to kill someone. I hope he doesn't get into much trouble because from the looks of it it was in self defense.

"Guglielmi said it would be up to the state's attorney's office to determine whether he will be charged in the incident."

That's complete ****ing bull ****ing ****.

Man breaks into MY house.
Man attacks ME in MY house.
I defend myself in the only way I know how at the moment.
As a result, man attacking ME in MY house dies.

How the **** is that the student's fault?

I like how defending yourself for fear of your own life can still warrant charges. ****ing ridiculous.

"Guglielmi said it would be up to the state's attorney's office to determine whether he will be charged in the incident."

I like how defending yourself for fear of your own life can still warrant charges. ****ing ridiculous.

Yep, it's the world we live in....

Just like the stories of burglars breaking into houses, breaking their legs or something, suing the homeowner, and winning as well.

Just like the stories of burglars breaking into houses, breaking their legs or something, suing the homeowner, and winning as well.

That's so disturbing. The second you enter property that is not your's without being invited, your rights to sue should be automatically eliminated.

That reminds me of a quote. It's probably the single most intelligent thing I've ever heard in my life.

"The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it."

So if a punk kid gets into money problems and crime is the only visible way out but breaks into the home of an un-convicted murderer/disturbed individual etc. and is killed that is fine provided the person whose home is being broken into makes it appear the crime was self defence. There is a fine line between manslaughter and homicide.

Now come on man, that's bs. IMO if a punk kid breaks into other peoples houses and gets whacked with a sword, he's got what he deserves.

Lets change the scenario a little. Lets say it was your house. Now your house has been robbed just a couple of days ago, and then during the night you hear someone stuffing around. What do you do? Think 'aah, it's just a punk kid who's probably down on his luck' or 'wtf, is some punk kid tring to steal my stuff AGAIN?!'

And what if you didn't wake up, what if this thief made it away with your tv and keyboard. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't feel so great towards him then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom