stronghold 2? or Rome total war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FutureTechLucas

Solid State Member
Im having trouble deciding between both, they all look very exciting,please tell me what you think about each and ill make a desicion.:p

Depends on 3 things:

1. Whether you want a Roman age or a Medieval age.
2. If you like city-builders vs. army-strats
3. If you have enjoyed the TW series and have a machine beefy enough to handle it.

When i saw Rome's gfx rendere don my computer right after i got the game, i literally fell to me knees laughing, saying "its criminal for gfx to be this good." I was running it on a Radeon 9200SE at the time, mind u

I grabbed the demo last night. From what I could see, it's the same exact Total-War game, with just a re-skinning. Was a bit disapointed there. I was kinda hoping they'd do something about the endless monotany.

the diplomacy is much improved, combat is better, and the campaign map is WAY better

I personally say rome total war. When it came down to it and I had both rome total war and Stronghold 2 in my hands, It was hands down on Rome. The graphics are spectaculer, the AI brilliant, the music can get kind of old, but it is unbelievably fun to zoom in and watch in carnage at eye level. I havnt played stronghold 2, but I highly doubt that it will top Rome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom