strongest laptop in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jorsoft03 said:
A whole Gigabyte of RAM?!?! L33tz0rs you'll never have to upgrade that ever! Not for years and years and years and years! :)

If I remember right, Bill (Vader) Gates claimed that you would never need more than 16MB of memory. My TV remote has that I think.

uzi9mm said:

*computer specs*
pentium m 2.13 ghz
1GB DDR
80GB HD

O really that is the fastest laptop !!!!

The fast laptop should have this specs
Core 2 duo 2.33GHz
2GB ram
geforce go 7950GTX
and
7200RPM HDD

superdave1984 said:
If I remember right, Bill (Vader) Gates claimed that you would never need more than 16MB of memory.

Actually, long before that he claimed you'd never need more than 650kb of RAM!

MY GOD! It's almost as good as my toaster!

Did any one catch the part where the software is like 200$ more then the computer it self?

What a load or bUlL!

oh man UZI. That was the start of a great video, then it was cut short... I was so disappointed. I was hoping for more...

But anyway... yeah. I've spent a few late nights watch those infomercials about PC's or notebooks and I always get a good laugh. They get so incredibly over the top with their sales pitch of those things. You can surf the web, instant message your friends, watch 2 videos at the same time, email your mother, calculate your taxes, work on a spread sheet, play a game, discover the universe, brush your teeth, mow the lawn, written a novel, make a snack, score a musical and you can do this....

ALL ON THIS COMPUTER AT THE SAME TIME..........

I wish I never saw that, and that clip just made me very angry. :mad:

Never need to upgrade........ BULL$HIT!
Buy one now, and we can start off with upgrading to Windows Vista in Jan 2007.

TheMajor said:
If you only use it for browsing and office work, it is true. You won't have to upgrade it for years.
yeah. That's true. However watch the number of parents that I going to be buying this thing for their teenaged kids. And then watch it die when they load UT2k7 on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom