Street Scene, San Diego.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerslave

Banned
DefragMyHead said:
TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wu Tang!!!!!!! Snoop Dogg!!!! AFI!! Queens of the Stone Age! Bunch of others. I am thinking that Im sooooooo going, anyone else thinking they might? Love'ta meet any TF members if they go, eh?

http://www.street-scene.com/

What in gods name is Tool doing with all those hooligans!? Oh well. I'm not going because I will not be home, and it's very unlikely my parents will take me to go see rappers, or let alone Tool, since we share no taste in music. I wish I could go though, just for the Tool show.

DJ-CHRIS

Golden Master
Re: Re: Street Scene, San Diego.

Powerslave said:
What in gods name is Tool doing with all those hooligans!? Oh well. I'm not going because I will not be home, and it's very unlikely my parents will take me to go see rappers, or let alone Tool, since we share no taste in music. I wish I could go though, just for the Tool show.

Your parents take you to partys LOL?

brady

S e c u r e d
Tool has been given a TON of publicity over the decision to play at Street Scene.

They are still in promotional phases of their new CD.

Powerslave

Banned
Re: Re: Re: Street Scene, San Diego.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Your parents take you to partys LOL?

Wtf are you talking about?

Tool spelled backwards is LOOT!
Coincidence? I think not!

Not everything is a coincidence dude. Wait, powerslave spelled backwards is evalsrewop, coincidence? I think not!

DJ-CHRIS

Golden Master

Powerslave said:
and it's very unlikely my parents will take me to go see rappers, or let alone Tool, since we share no taste in music..

DefragMyHead

In Runtime

Powerslave said:

Just tell them some guy from NJ who you kinda sorta know through the internet offered to take you! :rolleyes:

Powerslave

Banned
Re: Re: Re: Street Scene, San Diego.

DefragMyHead said:
Just tell them some guy from NJ who you kinda sorta know through the internet offered to take you! :rolleyes:

Haha.

DJ-CHRIS, I can't drive.....so what the **** am I supposed to do, walk?

Status
Not open for further replies.