Street Patrol

unless the bullets miss every major organ in the chest than i say 80% of the the time the person will go into shock, unless there trained for comabt, then the rate is reduced. once your in shock you wont be able to fight back at all, youll also be put on your backside if you get hit, or at least a lot of people would.

Yea unfortunately stuff like this happens, its not easy... i am currently trying to get into first response with ems and i was with my friend jeff who is a full time first responder, we were just out eating lunch and hangin out when we get a code blue high priority call, we hauled ass out to his truck and sprinted to it jumped in, went obviously code 3 the whole 5 miles, i was operating the sirens and lights simply because he had to concentrate on getting us there fast. When we get to the scene you see this old man and his wife, his wife is on the grass and he is crying and trying to bring her back, jeff and i grab his bags and jeff does everything he possibly can to bring this lady back but it doesnt happen

im not even a first responder and i have already experienced this gut wrenching type of call, hearing dispatch give a code blue is the last thing you want to hear, you instantly get goosebumps and adrenaline starts pumping, everybody in taco bell heard the call and everybody went silent just looking at us, everybody knows what a code blue is... anyway, i know exactly what kind of stuff you do, its tough... and im glad you talk about it, i also am not supposed to discuss calls like such, but felt it needed to be shared...

its a very good outlet for your feelings\anger\stories and such. most of us dont know each other other than here and aim\msn\etc. and that really helps.

EMS isnt for the faint hearted though, if you ever make it your career, youll probably see some stuff you wished you hadn't, but somebody has to do it.

yea, most likely ill be doing engineering, but on the side i want to serve the community in some way, and being a volunteer first responder is my choice in serving the community, but yes, i will see things i wish i hadnt, jeff was telling me a story about a girl that died in front of his eyes, he was trying to pull her from her car but it burst into flames, and jeff did everything he could, he had a fire extinguisher and used it all to try to block her body from the flames, he says he still hears her scream and he gets teary eyed when he talks about it, so i try to keep the subject off of EMS when we are hanging out until you hear the pager beep, then it all stops...

im going into the army, want to be a Ranger, i remember i was watching the best ranger contest on the military channel(coolest channel ever) and one guy hurt his leg in the obstacle course, and they had to march like 10miles with full combat gear(including a 60lb. rut sack) with the sack on he couldnt run, so his partner took his rut sack and started to carry both just so his buddy could keep up :) just shows you how far people will go for there comrades

good for you man, good luck! and thanks for the service ahead of time :)

yea it really does, my dad sacrificed his back to carry his partner, he can bearly walk now simply because he carried his partner on his back the wrong way and slipped a disc

Yeah, it's always been shoot to kill from what I understand. Afterall, doesn't a wounded animal still fight if it wants to hurt you? A determined baddy can do the same.

havent you guys seen scarface? lol at the end the guy gets shot like a 100 times and he still kills a bunch of guys

but in all seriousness, its sad to see that someone would beat a person at all, especially a woman

Back
Top Bottom