Strangers With Candy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefragMyHead

In Runtime
Anyone here a fan of said show? I never was until last night. For the first time in a verrrrrrrrrrry long time I had gotten stoned and I was at home at like 3 AM watching this show and thought it was awesome. I watched at least 4 episodes on tv and loved them all. Okok, I was high at the time, but even now, sober'ol-Nick, can admire the absurd humor of that show. And I found out tonight that there's a movie coming out soon! What????! Anyway, I'll check it out fo sho. Anyone else fans?

Thats what that show is called... No, i hate it with a passion. Jerri is the ugliest person ive ever seen, her voice makes me want to kill someone. Even baked i dont think i would enjoy it.

Why would you get stoned? What a waste of brain cells.

I used to do drugs, in fact, I spent a year and 2 months in rehab because of them. Then I grew up and realized that drugs are pointless.

Go have sex or something productive instead of wasting brain cells on that stupid plant.

I'm gunna go have a cigarette now.

Honestly, I think you'd have to be stoned to remotely consider watching that show. Then if you watch it when your not stoned, you are hoping that somehow watching it, will make you feel stoned again.

Personally i'd rather watch infomercials at 3am about some new ladder that's going to change my life.

The General said:

I used to do drugs, in fact, I spent a year and 2 months in rehab because of them. Then I grew up and realized that drugs are pointless.

Go have sex or something productive instead of wasting brain cells on that stupid plant.

You talk about wasting brain cells on a stupid plant, then you say you're going to go for a cigarette.

Lol, I hope you were kidding.

Eagleboy said:
You talk about wasting brain cells on a stupid plant, then you say you're going to go for a cigarette.

Yeah, that's a really good point actually.

I think using "that plant" once in a while is fine and not harmful.
But, abuse of anything i unhealthy. I myself use to abuse it beyond belief. And i'll tell you first hand it does kill brain cells and make you super stupid.

But, then once I quit and started reviving brain cells i realized the damage it can do in excess. Now, i'll partake every once in awhile and enjoy it without short-term memory loss. Before? I was a brainless retard who couldn't remember to zip up his fly when getting dressed in the morning.

Bottomline - anything in moderation is ok. But, abuse is deadly.

The General said:

what is your damage son? the thread was about a show, not why or why not to do drugs. just because you have no self control and had a drug problem doesn't mean everyone else that smokes weed will and requires a lecture from you.

how is smoking weed a waste of brain cells? some of the best music i have ever written has been when i was high. i laughed the hardest when i was high. sounds to me like a good use of brain cells :confused:

go smoke your cancer stick. you'll die from that too....at least some illegal drugs are an enjoyable way to kill yourself:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom