Strange question for all you UK'ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
Ok. VERY OFF-TOPIC!

But, here it is. A good friend of mine that I work with is from England. And a bunch of us always make jokes with him about his accent. He's really good about it and has fun with us. Anyway...

We have one of those stupid "EASY BUTTONS" from Staples here at work and he loves to walk by and press it. He always gets a good laugh out of it. A few of the other people I work with were wondering, seeing as you guys over in the UK have Staples and we're not sure that you guys have the "EASY BUTTON", lol - the question is, "Does your EASY BUTTON have an "ENGLISH" accent? Or does it sound all plain and American like? If you guys have them?
s0105150_std.jpg

It basically just says, "That was Easy."

LOL - If you guys do have a "ENGLISH SOUNDING" "EASY BUTTON"... Please let me know... Anyone who would be willing to help me out getting my hands on one, i'd make it worth your while...

This may sound stupid... But, it's a joke for my friend, we are basically going to replace the "AMERICAN" sounding one with the "ENGLISH" one if such a thing exists.... We know that he would die laughing....

Yeah, wierd I know... But, you'd have to be here to understand...

Nope. We don't have a Easy Button.

Our staples is just stationary and folders in a small shop.

Never seen it either. I doubt you'll be able to get one that sounds English.

maybe make your own, might cost a good amount of money, but that'd be cool to see. even though those things are a waste of $5, thay make me lol.

lol evelmunkey. May-be i'll have to head over to radioshack tomorrow and grab some supplies.

Yeah i kinda thought it might be a stretch... god it would be funny though.

Another question (sorry to use your thread Havoc).

What is VAT?
You guys always say "this will cost me $370 + shipping + VAT".

Is VAT another way of shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom