Strange Problem with case HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

killiandw

Beta member
Ok so I bought a new 500wat antec power supply and 2 gigs of pc3200 ram and I'm installing it. I installed it and my computer boots once then when I go to reboot it doesn't want to boot no post. Long story short I remove the MOBO from the case and it boots fine I get a post and everything I but the MOBO back in the case and it doesn't boot. The case I have is a raidmax herizon case. I have had this case for mayb over a year the first time I got it I noticed some problems like I would try to start up and it would get started but then it would power down. Sometimes in using it I would plug in a usb wire in the back and that would cause it to shut down.

question is do you guys think the case is not grounded well? Second one is why is the case affecting the post? Please help me out I'm about to go buy the P180 today if I can't find any other solution.

well I don't have another case laying around. I think its the case because the MOBO that I have was in another case before that and it worked fine. From day one the case had given me problems. Cheap case I guess you get what you pay for.

What I don't understand is how the case could affect the post. I take the MOBO out of the case it runs fine starts up and everything put it back in and nothing

I don't know I think I'm done with Raidmax after this.

Now could there be a problem because it is grounded or not grounded

ok then if i was you i'd definately say good bye to raidmax!!!

I will only have 1 case from them soon!!!

The raidmax ninja!!!

yea it just sucks now I have to go get anally raped by Compusa for the antec P180(169 +tax) instead of get from newegg for 40 bucks cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom