Strange Noises?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maya

Beta member
I have my own board... and recently a few new members joined. One of them in particular boasts constantly about what a cool hacker he is. Well...... recently our computers (mine and my roommates) started making strange sounds. Mine makes orgasmic moanings and a scary wooshing sound and my roommates moos and has kids screaming.

No new hardware and/or software on either computer recently and we haven't downloaded anything new lately. I have Norton Internet Security and she has some other type of thing and we are both behind our ISP's firewall but none of our own.

Is this something that this new member could be doing to us? Two of the other females on our board also said they heard the same noises. If he is just playing around, I don't mind so much. But if it is a new virus or something.... then I want to get it taken care of. It would also be cool if I could do it back to him!

It is not in our sound files and doesn't happen at the same time as any opening or closing of anything..... completely random. In fact, my computer did it while I was on the other side of the room.

Please Help - Thank You :)

Give your computer a scan for viruses - Click on the link below in my sig, do an online scan. If it detects anything - either repair or remove it :)

I can imagine that being very annoying!!!And quite embarrasing if you have someone in the room when it goes off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom