Strange goings on

Brookfield

Golden Master
It started yesterday & continues today, I click on a post, & I'm taken there as usual, but it's only there a second, then it goes back, & I have to try again, some times I have to do this twice before I can answer the post, it only happens on CF, my personal emails aren't affected, it goes on, intermittently all day.

Somethings wrong with the database here. Seems like some days I won't be able to access this site for hours sometimes just a few minutes. Or i'll click to reply and it goes to a white screen.

I've never had the problem your describing though.

Maybe its time to do some site house cleaning.

Funny stuff 5 mins after I respond and I get one. Reads like this.

Database Error Database error
The database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:

* Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
* Open the www.computerforums.org home page, then try to open another page.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.computerforums.org forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Somethings wrong with the database here. Seems like some days I won't be able to access this site for hours sometimes just a few minutes. Or i'll click to reply and it goes to a white screen.

I've never had the problem your describing though.

Maybe its time to do some site house cleaning.
I guess, David, what's your view on this?, a new slant on problems!

Funny stuff 5 mins after I respond and I get one. Reads like this.

Database Error Database error
The database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:

* Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
* Open the www.computerforums.org home page, then try to open another page.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.computerforums.org forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
That's normal, I get that all the time.

Ya like I said i've never had the problem you describe. I'd say maybe its the browser your using but you said it only does it on computer forums. I can't seem to think of any logical reason for that to only happen on your computer and only on computer forums. I'm puzzled :/

EDIT; See post 10

Brookfield

Just in case it was my PC, I did a thorough search, hidden files included, I also ran spybot, nothing at all.
Another new thing, when I'm on CF is many more pop-ups, Poker, etc, about three every time I log in, I'm convinced that my original problem is to do with CF.

Back
Top Bottom