Storing Token ID

kvachamp

Beta member
Hi,
I work for a banking company and we are currently trying to set up one of our web pages for customer payment. The way they want it set up is so that the customer clicks a link and it forwards our company username and password to the banking company to retrieve a token id for the payment and places it into the payment form on the next page. I am not sure how to set this up. Currently I have

<form action="https://vault.trustcommerce.com/trustee/token.php"
method="POST">

<input type="text" name="custid">
<input type="password" name=password">

</form>
This is just prompting us to enter our customer ID and password. When I submit it, it redirects to a blank page with the token ID written out. How do I get this to submit automatically, then store that and insert it into another page? Thanks for any help.

Several different ways you can do it. Two I can think of off the top of my head:

1) Easy, but not necessary "clean" looking to the user. You could add a Header call at the end of the token.php page to automatically forward onto the secondary page.
2) Don't use an intermediate page, but instead have your 2nd page do all the logic, including getting the tokenID (not sure if this is possible for you, depending on what requirements your secondary page has).

Back
Top Bottom