Stoned Musing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does screw with you at first... But it eventually gets good :) Anyways I don't think this is possible, because it isn't easy to get lighting to hit the same spot enough to really build something like this, and weather is not very easy to predict, there may be an area with out storms for years that would hit a rod to charge some battery system like that... Plus I am sure our power useage is well above what a single bolt puts out.

defrag where u live? probably a one in a million chance, but a storm is now coming my way. whaddddaya know? some weed just walked up to me and asked me to smoke it. brb guys......cough cough

New girlfriend + me stoned = total ignorance and sad girlfriend.
There's an old saying......MILLENNIA old..........."Dont be retarded"

PS, if you have to change yourself, your habits and passions--or whatever--to be with a girl, I'd just as soon dump the girl. IMO.
Agreed. Relationships are supposed to be about coming to terms and compromising. So if you have to give something up, she'd better give up something too........LIKE THAT AZZ.......but if she readily gives that up, then it has to be something else.

As the proud nubius would say "stop reading from a D.A.R.E brochure."
Yeah! Now you're gettin it!

R1C0CH3T said:
defrag where u live? probably a one in a million chance, but a storm is now coming my way. whaddddaya know? some weed just walked up to me and asked me to smoke it. brb guys......cough cough

South Jersey.

I used to walk around wearing my "DARE Role Model" t-shirt and my KORN hat just to screw with people's heads.

hint: click on the link to find out why that would screw with people's heads.

"I dank on ELECTRICITY!!!..."

You have seen NOTHING until you've shroomed. :freak: :cyclopes: :wooha: :cool:

I only see one that's smiling.
addictfacesofmethL.jpg

The General get your facts straight thats Meth not Marijuana ive seen that propaganda before, come on your from Holland! I thought you would be more loose about marijuana..

Get my facts straight? I was the one who did drugs for 10 years and had to be locked up in a rehabilitation clinic for 14 months. I know what's going on.

Don't ever tell me to get my facts straight about drugs. That's like telling Michael Jackson what it's like to get plastic surgery.

And I am NOT from Hollond, thank god.

I live in California, U.S.A., how you got the idea I live in Hollond is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom