Still want to know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
i still dont get how to add a picture into another picture i know its the layers but i still dont get how to do this i run PS 7.

If you're talking about taking a picture from one window and putting it on top of a picture in another window, all you need to do is hold Ctrl+Shift and then click and drag the photo onto the other photo's window. Photoshop will automatically center them up, Don't hold shift and you can center it yourself.

ok but how would i make it so that they look like they are one in the same as your sig here i will post one thing im trying to do.

1202_coolRed_FS2.jpg

this is it im trying to learn how to make them look as if one and make it bigger too.

To resize an image on screen, you just do a ctl+T and then use the anchor points to resize the image. To keep the image in scale, hold shift while resizing. If this doesn' t help you, I'm sorry, but you're being really vague. :confused:

It's very difficult to understand, yes I do agree. That topic is so wide and it's so much you can do with it.

Well, all I did was copy paste... I think you are making this harder than it is. I took the Fullmetal Alchemist picture, cut him out, and then pasted him onto some flames that I googled. Then I did some fancy-ish text. Thats all.

well thats what i mean i would like to learn and know how to cut them out and make it that cool as you have.

Well, to cut-out your front picture, you should use a lasso tool. Then once you have your area selected, delete your background so that you can see the image behind. Then add your text, etc and save... Its really not much more indepth than that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom