Still don't believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not just them. Think of Israel and lebanon.

Another good example is the moslems. Thy have been fighting for thousands of years over religious differences.
It would be usefull if you could actually spell the name of the other religion your talking about . Muslims are fighting in the middle east however they arent just fighting on their own are they it takes two to tango and IMO Israel isnt exactly all innocent in this conflict . Besides that conflict also has a political aspect to it not one soley of religious background

IMO the two things which cause the most trouble in the world are religion and politics , and when the two are mixed together well you get serious problems just like the middle east

I found a unicorn in my cereal last morning. Don't worry, friends, my own testing confirms it. I do regret to tell you that he flew away this morning before anyone could see him, but just take my word for it! I am completely unbiased in these situations.

Oh, the Turks have done it again, this happened about 10 years ago, they said they found the ark in a mountain, and it turned out it was some shepherd's old in mountain camp.what elaborite hoaxters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom