Sterotype Of A COMP Nerd!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Computer geniuses don't look like that at all anymore.

It is getting to be that people are cool that know how to work with computers. For instance: Everybody wants a cd ripped for them or wants music put on their i-pod. A lot more people are getting into computers and you aren't considered a geek near as much anymore if you know how to do simple or complicated things on your pc.

I wear a hat that says "Got Root?" and more people think its a drug reference than a computer one. Especially if it is early on a Monday morning and I have bloodshot eyes, I'm wearing all black, and I haven't bothered to shave for a few days (just like this morning actually).

I've always pictured the stereotypical comp nerd as a cheery morning person. You know the kind that seems ever so chipper at 8 o' freaking clock in the morning. The kind that you would just like to smash a scalding hot pot of coffee in thier face, and the only thing stopping you is the fact that you need that entire pot to wake up enough to do it in the first place. .... it's probably a good thing I'm going on vacation in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom